We make some of the most precise products in the world. We come from every part of India, and all over the globe. Our workplace is dynamic. We face new challenges every day. We do business in more than 25 countries around the world. We work as a team.
Working At NRB
Please Tell Us A Little About Yourself First. I am a...
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
At NRB we look for interns who are curious, driven, and looking for new experiences. Our offices are dynamic, and our work is multidisciplinary. Our interns take ownership over their projects, and interact with people in all levels of our organizations. They contribute real value, and leave with meaningful and applicable learning experiences.
We structure our internship experiences around three values:
1) Mentorship: We believe the most important assets we have to offer our interns are our great mentors. As an intern, you will be guided by a designated mentor who will oversee your projects, help you when you get stuck, and remain connected with you for the rest of your career. At NRB you will gain a lifelong mentor.
2) Responsibility: Our interns complete important projects for NRB, using their skills to fulfill real needs of the company. They are given real responsibility over these projects, and gain ownership over the results. By entrusting our interns with meaningful responsibility, we put them in a position to gain valuable hands-on learning while truly benefiting the company.
3) Exploration: We encourage our interns to explore areas of the company that may fall outside of their specialties. Since most projects require interns to interact with different aspects of the company, our interns naturally gain experience in disciplines that are new to them. Internships at NRB are meant not only to strengthen our interns’ existing skills, but also to introduce them to the many different departments of a global corporation.
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMS
Our yearlong trainee programs provide a dynamic environment for new graduates to begin their careers in management or engineering. They are meant to help graduates find their fit in the company, and to serve as a springboard for them to launch their professional careers.
Part of our mission is to “cultivate and empower every individual at all levels of our organization.” We take this responsibility seriously, especially when it comes to our trainees. At NRB, you will find a dynamic workplace environment where your coworkers are genuinely interested in helping you grow.
1) Empowerment: We encourage all of our people to have a critical eye, to take initiative, and to take action to improve our company. This empowerment is characteristic of our trainee programs. We value new trainees for the fresh perspectives they bring to NRB, and consider our ability to adapt and act on disruptive views as one of our greatest strengths. As a trainee, you will be called on to use your unique views to better our organization.
2) Shape Your Career: As new graduates, our trainees come to NRB at a most exciting juncture at the start of their professional careers. Here you will find the freedom and support to shape your career. Our trainee programs consist of several short-term placements, meant to expose you to different roles within the company. Whatever our trainees choose to do in the future, we encourage them to take an active role in choosing the direction of their professional lives.
3) Open Door: Our offices operate on a strict open-door policy. At NRB we believe our company should operate as one team, and that in order to work together none of our employees should be inaccessible. You will frequently see new employees chatting with our most senior executives about new ideas, difficult questions, or last week’s cricket match. As a trainee, you will be encouraged to interact with every department of NRB, creating lasting relationships with people at every level of the company.
At NRB, we are always looking for qualified professionals to join our team. Many of our people have joined us midway through their careers, and we encourage you to get in touch with us.